Thursday, May 14, 2015

Korea Day 11 - 13,

LOL! A few of my girls were telling me a few days ago that I still have yet to complete my entries about my Korea trip from the time after I was back last year to the time before they went Korea in April this year to the time when we met (a few days ago) to the time that I'll be flying to TW (which is tonight). 

So I'll split my remaining 6 days into 2 parts because the remaining days happened all in Seoul. This might be the longest entry of #zacleentraveltokr (if not, the following one)!

Day 11: Ewha Womans University + Myeongdong 


I forgot where we headed to in the daytime. If I didn't rmb wrongly, Ewha Womans University. Being the glutton on, I requested for one Godiva ice cream cone. First time trying and I'm already loving it! I heard that it costs $8 at Takashimaya?? I think it costs $5 or s'where near this price in Korea...



I wna bring home all!!
Shopping at Ewha Womans University is mostly about shoes, shoes and shoes! I bought a few pairs of shoes here and surprisingly, they all fit my small feet!! Stopped by a small eatery place that serves Japanese cuisine for lunch.






Headed down to Myeongdong for even more shopping!! I rmb telling Zach during part one of our Seoul that Myeongdong had nothing for me at all. Like totally not my style... But, I was so damn wrong! I ended up spending so much on the second part of our trip. Not only that, we even headed back to Myeongdong a few times because I thought I didn't buy enough and Bro wanted me to help him buy a pair of shoes as well. HAHAHAH! So, anyone who says Myeongdong has nothing to shop, you better think twice (referring to myself actually)!!


Not even half of the loot in Myeongdong :/
Day 12: Nami Island + Dongdaemun 



Woke up early for Nami Island. Supposed to go for Petite France as well but we miscalculated the timing so we decided to come back for Petite France the following day. Very waste of time but no choice.

Took train from Dangsan station all the way to Gapyeong Station which is super off Seoul. Took us quite long to reach Nami Island because we had to wait for cab when we reached the station in order to reach our destination.


Wanted to try this but we didn't. 



Spot Singapore flag!

The ferry looks so much like a movie character


Hot weather calls for an ice cream. Shiok level x10000





Settled our early dinz at a restaurant in Nami Island since we couldn't head down to Petite France anymore... Entered a restaurant that serves Italian cuisine: Di Matteo! 



Carbonara: 13,000W
Aglio Olio: 10,000W

Decided to head down to Dongdaemun for some shopping but uhm... I don't rlly like it there actually. There's nothing much for us. Most of the shops there are wholesalers. We ended up taking a stroll along the "drain".





Day 13: Petite France + N Seoul Tower

It's rlly very inconvenient to get to Nami Island and Petite France. But now we knw and that we always tell friends who are heading to Korea to go these two places in one day. Headed to Cheongpyeong Station for Petite France. Took shuttle bus from the stn to our destination!

Bicycle friendly







So therapeutic!!















Left the place and headed to Myeongdong for the second time! Finally tried the ice cream that I kept seeing online whenever I searched "must-eat in Seoul".


2x bigger than my face

I love this so much! 

The below photos happened because I was urgently looking for the restroom. Like, really very super urgent. I didn't knw Zach would be such a stalker! I was urgent to the extent that I missed the sign and kept looking for the sign (2nd photo) when I've already missed it. Zach had to call out to me and told me about it. I laughed and it made me even more urgent. LOL! #funnythingsIdo.



UP TO N SEOUL TOWER!! 






Bought our dinz from one of the fast food restaurants there and brought it out to a super dark, and of cus romantic, place to dine. Our view was awesome! We could see the bokeh lights of the city! :) Went up to a higher level after our dinz and here's another awesome view of the night lights of Seoul! It looks so much like we were in an airplane in the sky! 




Till then. N Seoul Tower! :)
I'm done with my first part of Seoul Part 2. Heading out to (hopefully) find a luggage strap for my luggage tonight!! If not I'll be very sian. Goodbye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment