Monday, February 09, 2015

Korea Day 7: 5-In-1,

Day 7: 
We made our way to Spirited Garden first thing in the morning! 








Yes, indeed it's one of the most beautiful gardens as stated here. But, I doubt anyone would want to spend a few hours here looking at flowers/trees/plants unless it's one of your to-go places in your list. Otherwise, I wouldn't rlly recommend here. But I admit that I had lots of fun throwing fish food into the pond bcos they kept swimming to the area where they could get the food easier after I threw it in. LOL! #okcan. 

Proceeded to Glass Castle which was a few kilometres away. Okay, it looks like it's a short distance but then the moment we started walking (yes! We walked for awhile) we thought that it would take us half the day to reach bcos of burden Leen. But anyway, a cab decided to stop for us and even with car, it took us about 7mins to reach! Wow, imagine if we were to walk there ourselves. HAHAH! Headed for our lunch after purchasing the tix. 






I would totally recommend this abalone bibimbap at the restaurant just outside the Glass Castle!!!! Just look at our bowls! I think I gained quite a few kg just after a wk in Korea! Hahah!




Kaleidoscope of the outdoor of Glass Castle (below)


Went to O'Sulloc next as it is one of the must-go places! Ah, I spent quite a sum over there... Hahah! 




It was rlly cold that afternoon and I couldn't stand the coldness at the field/plantation area hence we decided to cross over to O'Sulloc Tea Museum. Nope, we didn't stop by their cafe to try their matcha ice cream bcos I don't rlly like green tea :/

Teddy Bear Museum next!! Everyone said "if you wna visit Teddy Bear Museum, make sure you go to the one in Jeju Island because Princess Hours was filmed over there!" 






For Pooh-lovers

The following photos are the teddy bears from Princess Hours. Ok, I loved this drama so much that I had to catch it online and also Chnl U when it aired on tv. 






Headed to our last point of the day (before dinz) - Cheonjeyeon Falls. There's rlly nothing much, IMO! Or maybe it's because that I wasn't feeling well on that day due to the super cold wind and rainy weather and I told Baby that I didn't want to walk the FREAKING LONG FLIGHT OF STAIRS DOWN just to see the waterfalls and then CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS AGAIN! Me, being the burden, told Zach that I wanted to leave the place alrdy.



Took a cab over to Arang Joeul food street for dinz.


The cab driver was telling us that there's this street of stalls that sell super good ramen BUT he didn't write down the shop name neither. He told us the directions but all we did was giving him confused faces and he decided to "draw"/"illustrate" the map/direction on a small piece of paper. But, nope! That didn't help either! We gave up finding for the street after alighting and decided to go for this ramen instead!





I was rlly hungry hence, the reason (below) for finishing the whole bowl!



This is the shop. Open 24hrs! 
See the amount of chilli flakes in the first bowl of ramen? That little amount is good enough to make me tear. But of cus, the ramen was too delicious so I decided to bear with the spiciness and finished the whole bowl of ramen! Zach said he was proud of me after the dinz. HAHAHAH! I think my tolerance of spiciness leveled up a bit during this trip!! ;)

Saw the mini bits ice cream and decided to purchase it for dessert even though I was down with fever and flu! But who cares when you're in a foreign country?

Eyebags gotta maintain, I knw T_T

And that's the "jacket" that I've mentioned before. It was so useless and "just for display" only lor! The design wasn't that nice too but I bought just for the sake of having another layer on my body!

This was a very productive day as we managed to cover 5 attractions and one food place even though my body wasn't in a good condition. Headed back to the hotel and I rmbred vividly that I popped my pills (I thank Mum for insisting that I bring my pills overseas!!), bathed, dried my hair and slept within an hr! It was so bad that I KO-ed the moment I went to bed. The weather in Jeju Island was rlly........... unfriendly to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment